- AI healthcare researcher Prof. Enrico Coiera tops the field for Federal funding
- AAAiH contributes to CIEHF ‘Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare AI’ White Paper
- AI and Healthcare: What are Australia’s national priorities?
- Study finds “serious problems with privacy” in mobile health apps
- Training gap in AI impacts patient safety in healthcare
Topics of interest
AAAiH AAAiH National COVID-19 AI Research Platform AI AI enabled processes and systems AI in healthcare ai technology apps Artificial intelligence artificial intelligence healthcare Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences Australian Institute of Health Innovation Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors chatbot CIEHF Consumer health coronavirus covid-19 digital scribe digital technology doctor enrico coiera ethicalAI farah magrabi Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence GPAI Healthcare healthcare data privacy healthcare data security healthcare research industry advisory group macquarie university medical device solutions mHealth mobiile health apps National COVID-19 Research Platform pandemic patient patient safety and artificial intelligence position Precision Healthcare recruitment research Safety Quality and Ethics webinar Workforce