- AAAiH Webinar: Healthcare AI: Hype, Hope or Humdrum?
- Australian research field leader in Medical Informatics named
- AI-assisted EHR documentation will need human help
- AI in health care: Australia in danger of lagging behind
- AAAiH lead appointed to Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI) to assist in fight against COVID-19
Topics of interest
AAAiH National COVID-19 AI Research Platform AI AI and Pandemic Subgroup AI in healthcare Artificial intelligence Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences australian centre for health evidence engagement and values Australian Institute of Health Innovation chatbot Consumer health coronavirus covid-19 digital scribe doctor Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence GPAI Healthcare healthcare research health informatics industry advisory group macquarie university medical device solutions National COVID-19 Research Platform pandemic patient patient safety position Precision Healthcare recruitment research Responsible AI Working Group Safety Quality and Ethics the algorithm will see you now university of wollongong webinar Workforce