The AAAiH is going to trial a new AI Exchange (AIX) service to support our community in sharing new opportunities, including requests for engagement, job postings etc. The AIX will be hosted on the Alliance’s website and act as a ‘matchmaker’ digital space where you can your requests will be widely seen, both within the AAAiH community and beyond. We intend to share notable AIX additions in the AAAiH newsletter. Potential items suitable for the AIX will include:
- Job openings in member organisations.
- Requests for advice from individuals or groups with specific expertise.
- Individuals seeking internships or new job opportunities.
- New ventures such as start-up seeking collaborators.
- Forthcoming events
- Launch of new reports, books, or software
If you have an item you would like to post on the AIX, or have ideas on other roles it can take we would love to hear from you. Please reach out to Pippa Dorricott, Executive Officer, AAAiH in the first instance: firstname.lastname@example.org.